![]() |
| Le Peep - Yelp |
It was not hard to find and almost on a quite residential corner. It was the 4th of July weekend and the day was so nice, sunny and we had a beautiful blue sky. There was some sort of bike race going on with police controlling the intersections for the riders, and me having to wait for them to all go by before I could turn in the parking lot. Once in the parking lot it appeared as if Sport Car Nation was holding a rally. Christine and I sat at our table watching cars pull in, drivers meeting and talking then coming in for breakfast. At one point there were six or seven Lamborghini's, a couple corvette's, a Porsche's and who knows what else. We were going to go out and touch them and take pictures but unfortunately several left before we got out there. Yes, Christine and I have a tendency to visit and talk for a long time at breakfast.Christine had been on a church retreat and we spent time talking about her trip, the speaker and all she insight she gathered. Her pictures of the place were beautiful.
As for Le Peep, I know it is the same chain because I recognize the logo, but as we talked to the waitress we found out all locations are local and franchised. The inside was friendly and so were the people. My breakfast was good, and they had very good coffee. More important they brought a carafe to the table and you could drink as much as you wanted with out waiting for someone to come refill.

No comments:
Post a Comment