Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015 - Egg & I in Carrollton

Christine: I had wanted to try this place so we met at this jam packed establishment located in a strip mall in Carrollton. Awesome food. Very busy. Vickey got me hooked on the game Word with Friends which I was able to download at the Egg & I via their free Wi-Fi.   

Vickey:  It was a beautiful day, I did not even wear my coat into the restaurant.  It looked a little busy when I got there so I decided to go in and get our name on the list.  The place is much larger than I thought it would be and I was seated immediately.  I love sitting at the back of the room and just watching people.

The menu said they had free Wi-Fi so I decided to check it out.  Christine and I had a little education time figuring out the differences between my phone and hers, and yes she is now a new friend playing Words with Friends.

About the food - my breakfast was great!  Good coffee.  Our waitress was pregnant and I kept thinking how tired she must be by the end of her shift.






1 comment:

  1. sounds good...am hungry...and it is only Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete