You see Christine and I have worked together for many years and eaten lunch together in the break room with the 1:00 p.m. crowd. We are a small but lively group of four that have had many a good conversation.
Christine, the lucky dog, decided to retire December 31, 2014. She and I talked about how we were going to keep in touch and do things after she was gone, and while you make these promises with good intention sometimes you are not so good at following through. To ensure that we stayed in touch we decided to "Go do something" at least once a month and even went so far as to make a list. I may even post that one day.
Well we have not done anything on the list yet - but we went to breakfast a couple times on Saturday morning. Out of these couple innocent meals we decided we would try a new restaurant every time we went to breakfast. Christine started making notes about the Saturday outings and invited me to add my two cents. I started taking pictures of each restaurant, and even created this blog to make it easy for each of us to capture out thoughts. Don't expect this to just be about breakfast..... This blog is for us to journal our adventures, conversations, friendship, good food, maybe even a glass of wine now and then.

Sounds like fun - Can't wait to read more
ReplyDelete