Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 31, 2015 - Mama's and Daughters Diner, Carrollton

Vickey:  It is Halloween, grey, misty, and kind of cold.  Not very good weather for the kiddos to go Trick-or-treating.
Mama's Daughter Diner - Yelp

Christine and I have this amazing ability to arrive just before the crowd, and because we are so slow eating and talking the crowd is usually gone before we are ready to leave also.  Today was fun because all the the staff were dressed in costumes.  We had a clown, Wonder Woman, a bumble bee, princess, ladybug and lots of other things.  And once again we got the best waitress in the place.  She kept brought us coffee very quickly and kept coming by to fill our cups.

There are several different Mom's and Daughter Restaurants around the area, and this particular location used to be Chuck's Burger House.  It is decorated in red, white and blue and just has a fun atmosphere.

Left over bacon.
Breakfast was great, and they gave me Lots of Bacon.  I am not complaining - it was good.


Christine: Halloween day was a very fun time to come to this restaurant. It was bustling and all the wait staff went all out in elaborate Halloween costumes. Our waitress was excellent though I wondered why the chef was so attentive to a nearby table until I realized that too was a costume!  Portions were hearty and the food was delicious down home cooking at it's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment