The house is live on the realtors website. Here is a link to the site.
It rained all night and was a good morning to sleep in, but Christine and I had made plans to go to breakfast this morning at The Egg and I. I had received a coupon in the mail for BOGO so we took advantage of it. She and I have eaten here before and if you go back in some of our blog posts, when we were good about writing, you can see our review.
Normally when we go out there are not many people up and ready for breakfast at 9 a.m. and we can get right in. This morning we actually had to wait a couple minutes. The service and the food was great, as always. We like this place because you can sit, drink coffee & visit, and they do not make you feel like you are in the way or that you need to get out and give up the table. I had Whole Wheat pancakes with apple slices and cinnamon butter. How good does that sound!!
I am glad they did not want to kick us out this morning. The realtor contacted me and wanted to know if they could show the house this morning, so at 10 a.m. someone was walking around inside the house make comments and trying to decided if it should be their forever home. That also meant I could not go home until 11, so we had another cup of coffee. Hope they liked what they saw, guess I will find out later.
The Open House is tomorrow from 2 - 5 p.m. Winston does not know it yet but he and I are going to go visit a friend for three hours.
Got to run - I ordered a 20 lb. brisket and had it smoked by the guy down on the corner at the 401K Barbecue Shack. I have to go pick it up. I am going to freeze it and we will take to OR with us when we move. Really, it's for Edd. I am just going to serve myself a slice for dinner tonight.
Later


No comments:
Post a Comment