Monday, August 13, 2018

August 13, 2018 - Another Rainy Monday

It rained all night and again this morning so everything smells and looks so clean.

I am sitting at Whataburger enjoying orange juice and a Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit with sausage and egg while a realtor shows my house.  The Open House was yesterday and as far as I can tell everything went very well.

I say that because I kept getting text messages from the showing service realtors use.  When someone wants to show the house they have to set up and appointment through this showing service, and they text me so I can approve, deny or suggest another time for the appointment.   I was receiving requests to see the house even though it was during the Open House and I quickly approved those.  I also received four requests for appointments after the Open House up to 8:30 p.m. and then another one for 9:30 this morning.

The realtor called last night around 7:30 p.m. to let me know there was a lot of interest and she felt I would have multiple offers within 24 - 36 hours, and she was very confident about two of them.

I am feeling very blessed, happy and hopeful.  This journey has been such a leap of faith, and I continue to pray and trust the Lord and the plan he has in place for me.  I am selling my house, packing up 18 years of my life, moving 2,000 miles to the North West and I have no job waiting for me.  But you know what, I am going to be OK!

I have had some great people in my life this past three months who have shown up just at the right time.  Contractors, painters, roofers, landscapers, and friends who have adjusted their schedules, worked weekends & evenings,  and been there in a pinch when I needed them.  THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment